Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Myx Project

The idea came up to my mind late at night while i was watching Myx Daily Top 10. I just realized... it’ll be awesome if Libera’s Music Video will be in it. Sooo What the Hey, why not try it. So i asked some Libera friends of mine about the idea and the first one to replied to me was Kuya Joel... we talked about it on the shoutbox of Libera360 and then some chatters participated too. Among the two new music videos in their Peace album... Deep Peace and Time, we decided that we’ll go on Libera’s “Time” first. So last night i made this promotional poster and uploaded it on my Facebook account this morning and tag tag tag some of my Libera friends on facebook. The voting will be on Monday, May 24, 2010. I just feel bad though... So to all Filipino fans out there... I’m hoping that you can participate with us. This is just some of the many ways that we fans could do to spread Libera’s Music. Let’s hope this plan works.



No comments:

Post a Comment