Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Libera Conquer the Philippine Music Top Chart

A week after Libera’s Concert here in the Philippines. The Music stores were flooded of people who wanted to grab a copy of their albums. Who wanted to hear again the Angel Voices they heard on TV show called’ Showtime’ last April 14 which they performed their rendition of “Bayan Ko”. After i read the news at Libera360, about Libera being at the music top chart which is written by Kjec14, I then went to the mall that afternoon and checked the Music Stores... I went to Trinoma’s branch of ‘Astrovision’( a well know music stores and probably the most popular), i asked the saleslady there to direct me to their Music Top Chart. I was surprised that 3 of their albums (Eternal, New Dawn & Peace) are all included at the Top 10. The saleslady told me that Libera’s albums are selling sooo fast since last week. As a proof, their Peace, New Dawn and Eternal stock are almost running out. Speacially New Dawn, they only have 2 more copies that afternoon.


Here is the List of the Top 10 Albums in Astrovision Music Chart

• 1. My Worlds – Justin Bieber
• 2. (I honestly don’t have any idea who is this Artist and her album nothing is written on the cover)
• 3. New Dawn - Libera
• 4. Record Breaker –Sarah Geronimo
• 5. Ikaw na nga – Willie Revillame
• 6. Peace – Libera
• 7. Anniversary collection - I. Star 15
• 8. Byahe – Noel Cabangon
• 9. Eternal – Libera
• 10. Love Parade – True Faith

I really think that this is just the beginning. If we continue to spread their music and introduced them to our friends, whether thru facebook or in personal. We could achieve our goal to make their albums go gold or better... platinum. When that happens... a possibility of Libera coming back again this year will increased. ^.^


3 comments:

  1. nice!!! see, thats not crappy! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading my blog... i'll try to post more entries... dko na mhabal c tita. Dmi na kagad Post. ^.^

    ReplyDelete